Dupe Alert!!! Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Beauty Light Wand

Dupe Alert!!! 




Made this the other week. I posted it to our Instagram page, @Thehappybeautypalette , and didn't post it to this thinking I'd compile a list for all of you.

But it's going to take ages as I find each dupe, so I'm going to post them as I go along. :)

Enjoy!

If you are looking for a sensational highlighter, you might have bought (or wanted to buy) Charlotte Tilbury's Hollywood Beauty light Wand . Chances are you would love it. It's a beautiful champagne glow - but here's the thing, it's subtle. By the end of the day it's sometimes gone for me. I actually have to reapply.

Make Up Revolution's Liquid Highlighter drops in 'Liquid Champagne' are not only almost the same colour, they are more obvious and long lasting. If you want subtle, just use less; it's a wet, oily texture which means you have more control over how much you use.

When people complain of oily textures lifting up your foundation IGNORE THEM. You just have to be more careful applying them. Dab with your finger lightly, just be careful not to lift up anything underneath. I have never had this problem.

Try it with a beauty blender or brush!
Anyway:

Charlotte Tilbury's Hollywood Beauty Light Wand - £29
Make Up Revolution Liquid Highlighter in Liquid Champagne -£6 .

(I've moved to MUR and never looked back. I still have CT, and I reach for the MUR , unless I WANT that subtle look.)

Take Care of Yourselves,

Em

Comments

  1. Good Job & I really appreciate for sharing this blog. You can also take a look at haute her for health and beauty tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great.
    https://www.basenotes.net/members/26333896-Learnwithshkha

    ReplyDelete
  3. mystery box amazon return pallets often include mystery boxes filled with assorted items, ranging from electronics to household goods. These pallets attract buyers seeking surprises and potential bargains, turning each unboxing into a thrilling discovery of what might be inside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You and I have a dandy give: When Home Renovation whole house renovation cost

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts