Let's Pillow talk.... DupeAlert! Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick Dupe


Hey Happy Beauty Pals!

So; House of Fraser had a sale over the last week called the Blackout Sale, and it could be used in conjuction with Student Discount, so you could save mega bucks. I let you know on my instagram, @thehappybeautypalette , when these things happen. :)

I treated myself to a few things, but wasn't sure about getting Charlotte Tilbury's Pillow Talk lipstick, a FAMOUS lipstick. A few of my friends have it. It is so expensive though! Even with the discount!
I was going to go ahead, but it went out of stock. :( I would love more Charlotte Tilbury Products, but my bank and fate won't allow it.

So after law school I took myself shopping and told myself I would find a dupe, or my name Isn't Em from The Happy Beauty Palette.

Charlotte Tilbury Pillow talk Lipstick - £24
Make up Revolution Revolution Renaissance - Prime - £4

Also, If you want the lip liner to match the Lip Cheat Pillow Talk Lip Liner - Rimmel's Eastend snob Lip Liner. 

In case you want to know, that third colour on my hand is Mac's Twig, apparently another contender - but I found twig to be too plummy to really match that pinky nude.

Further more, I found that Pillow Talk Lipstick Oxidised considerably swatch wise - has anyone found this? MUR's Prime doesn't at all.

If you find that these dupe lipsticks aren't lasting long enough for you, I will be posting a blog on a secret product to make lipsticks last hours longer.  ;) Em's got your back. These are kiss proof!

Take Care of yourselves (darlings!).

A pouty Em.


Comments

  1. Very nice blog that you have shared and thanks for sharing with us.haute her simple makeup tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Certainly, let's have a pillow talk about a Charlotte Tilbury lipstick dupe! If you're looking for a similar shade, you might want to check out the linens range from certain makeup brands, as they often offer lipstick colors that closely resemble Charlotte Tilbury's shades. Happy hunting for the perfect dupe!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts