Introduction and about me!

Hi!


This blog is something I've wanted to do for ages; I love make up and I wanted to share my ideas with people. Youtube is a big scary place and so I'd like to do things differently at first and start out by writing. 



Let me introduce myself! I'm an anxious, overthinking, penny strapped 24 year old Law Student. Despite this, I am a very confident, artistic, broad-minded person with a quirky sense of humour. 

I also know dupes for the most expensive make up products in the UK that would knock your socks off with the money you will save.  


I would also never let one of my pals miss out on quality. 


Also, none of these big companies can come for my blood either - as someone who wants to be a lawyer, I know how not to be sued. Ha!


Take care of yourselves. 


Comments